July 27, 2013

STAR Update and Upcoming Angkor Wat Tour






I've been so busy lately with STAR that I have not had a chance to blog as much as usual, nor have I been able to answer everyone's emails in a timely manner, but I want to thank everyone for their support as I work to get my organization, STAR (Society for Truth in Archaeological Research), off the ground. 

Exciting things are coming for STAR! Our online classes are in development, the STAR Journal is coming a long nicely, and our first trip is in the works. It will be a joint collaboration with Ancient Mysteries International this spring so stay tuned!

Here is a sneak peek at where STAR will be going this spring. STAR members are invited to join me on this amazing adventure to Angkor Wat! Get your passports ready! 



No comments:

Post a Comment