October 14, 2013

Back from L.A. and Ancient Aliens

...

I am back from L.A. and busy working on many projects. Currently, Anthrotheology is in some last minute edits and I have come across some mind-blowing information for my follow-up to the Sumerian Controversy, after an eye-opening lunch with Linda Moulton Howe. She had tremendous insight into some of the questions I have had surrounding the latest discoveries in both Ur and Idu, and their geopolitical connections. So, there is clearly more research needed. Time to roll up my sleeves and get to work! 

Before I do, I would like to say a big thanks to the team over at Prometheus Entertainment. They are such an amazing group of professionals with a real passion for what they do. I can't thank them enough for their hospitality. 

Be sure to tune in to the History Channel, Mondays 10/9C to check out all new episodes of Ancient Aliens, season six!

Finally, don't forget to subscribe to my blog for updates, as I will be posting pictures and stories from my trip to the Getty Villa to see the ancient cylinder seal known as, The Cyrus Cylinder


No comments:

Post a Comment